Coming Spring 2022!
Soften Your Landing
The Stratus Crashpad was designed to combine protection, comfort, and ease of use to make it your go-to pad. 3 layers of foam provide protection against even the roughest terrain and when combined with the 45 degree fold line minimizes soft spots in the pad face.
The protection is worthless if you don’t bring it along, so the Stratus emphasizes carry comfort and adjusts to fits multiple body sizes by integrating height adjustable shoulder straps, an adjustable sternum straps, and a removable carry system to keep the straps clean for the hike out. Reinforced corners, rip-stop nylon top, and metal hardware mean that the Stratus is as durable as it is protective, ready for any problem you throw at it.
An externally accessible ‘kangaroo’ back pouch with sealed Velcro sides makes it incredible easy to access essentials like shoes, guide books, and snacks without having to dig through the inside of a folded pad. The back panel supports the attachment of a second pad, letting you efficiently carry even more protection. No matter what problem is next on your tick-list, the Stratus is the perfect choice to form a protective base under your next project.
- 3-layer foam construction paired with a 45-degree hinge provides maximum impact protection & a consistent top surface without soft spots
- Height adjustable shoulder straps optimize carry comfort and easily accommodate multiple body types
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Removable carry hardware keeps straps clean for the return trip
- External Velcro-sealed "kangaroo" pouch keeps essentials quickly accessible without having to dig through pad interior
- Double carry system allows the easy addition of a second pad to double your protection
- Rip-stop nylon landing surface
- Reinforced corners
- Metal hardware
- Produced in a human rights-certified factory
Weight: 5.6 kg
Folded size: 70 x 100 x 25 cm
Open size:130 x 100 x 12 cm
Carry system: Height adjustable
Closure buckles: metal
Foam: 3 layers