The Kestrel is designed to be the ultimate tool for light and fast ice performance. Featuring a 100% Carbon/Kevlar shaft minimize weight and maximize performance, the Kestrel represents the cutting edge of high performance ice tools. With geometry based off the tried and true Raptor, the Kestrel excels on steep water ice. With the majority of the tools weight centered in the head (not the shaft), the Kestrel will deliver the ultimate in single swing sticks!
- Light and swift mountain performance
- Built around Raptor geometry for class leading precision and smoothness
- Carbon/Kevlar shaft reduces weight and increases durability
- Carbon/Kevlar shaft reduces vibration when swinging for the ultimate in single swing sticks
- Ergonomic handle for comfort on long routes
- Dual pommel grips for increased clearance and maneuverability
- Shaft angle designed for balanced performance on both ice and mixed routes
- Raptor derived head with removable head weights (65g) for ice performance
- Accepts mixed picks (sold separately) for rock intensive routes
Weight: 365 g without pick weights
Comes with ice-specific pick. Mixed pick sold separately.