Offset nuts are designed to fit in a wider variety of crack placements than traditional chocks or small cams. Lightweight aluminum design keeps weight down, and color coded heads make it easy to grab the right size when you're on the sharp end.
Available individually or as a set of 5.
- Over tumbled for easy placement and removal
- Strong, light 6061 aluminum construction
- Color Coded for quick identification
- #7-#11 set covers 9.4-30mm placements
- Lighter than cam, so you can bring more gear
#7 7 KN - 28 G RANGE: 9.4MM- 15MM, .37-.59 IN
#8 7 KN - 30 G RANGE: 10.2MM- 18.8MM, .40-.74 IN
#9 7 KN - 35 G RANGE: 12.5MM- 21.8MM, .49-.85 IN
#10 7 KN - 40 G RANGE: 14MM- 26MM, .55-1.02 IN
#11 7 KN - 50 G RANGE: 17.5MM- 30MM, .68-1.18 IN
SET OF 5 185 G RANGE: 9.4MM- 30MM, .37-1.18 IN