Based on the highly successful training routines of Mark and Mike Anderson, authors of “The rock Climber's Training Manual: A Guide to Continuous Improvement", the Rock Prodigy Training Center is designed for extremely precise and repeatable exercises. The two pieces allow you to fine-tune the position to match your body, and the computer engineered design yields perfectly symmetrical holds. The Anderson brothers went from average climbers to 5.14 crushers using finely tuned training regimens. This hangboard’s design is based on years of experimentation and refinement, and is the perfect tool to help climbers of all abilities progress to the next level.
- The Hangboard that changes the game
- Groundbreaking 2-piece design lets you fine-tune the the board to your shoulder width
- Joint-friendly ergonomic design lets you train in comfort
- Index bumps along variable edge rails promote precise and repeatable finger placement
- Perfect tool to help climbers of all abilities progress to the next level
- Rock Prodigy Trainer App helps guide your workouts- available on IOS and Android
Weight: 4.93 pounds per side, 9.86 pounds total