State-of-the-Art Rock Prodigy Training
The Rock Prodigy Pivot is the new standard for state of the art training systems. Featuring a quad cleat mounting system, the board can be oriented in 5 different directions, quadrupling the hold density and allowing you to train more effectively than ever. Additionally, the Quad Cleat design allows for tool free adjustment, customizing each individual grip to your individual ergonomics, along with quick and easy removal for lower visual impact when not training. The future of training has arrived, and it’s more efficient and adjustable than ever.
The Elite Package includes the proven Rock Climber's Training Manual training book and a Trango Pulley system (two pulleys, mounting eyebolts & cord) The pulley allows you to precisely adjust weights creating the perfect repeatable training program for maximum efficiency, combined with the Rock Climber's Training Manual for a proven workout system!
- A complete training system: includes both the board and the universal
mounting system, to easily install anywhere with only a screwdriver
- 4 different usage orientations with 22 distinct grip positions: the
widest range of finger training options in the industry
- Quad-Cleat mounting system allows easy rotation & tool
free adjustment of width for optimal ergonomics
- Precision engineered training grips sculpted by
the world’s leading hangboard pioneers
- Quad Cleat mounting system means easy removal
for low visual impact when not training
- Highly portable, compact design allows you to bring your
own board to the gym: never wait for a free board again!