A mountaineering harness that won't weigh you down
The Zero G is a super light unpadded mountaineering harness designed for wear with a backpack during glacier travel & mountaineering missions. Perfect for long days where you need a harness, but don't want the weight or bulk of traditional designs, the Zero G features a Dyneema belay loop for easy rope management, 2 gear loops for organization, and our Fast Screw Carry system to quickly access crucial gear. Weighing in at only 171g and packing small for easy stashing when not in use, there's no excuse to not bring it on your next mission!
- Lightweight and low profile design packs small when not needed
- Low profile unpadded waist belt design fits cleanly under pack waist belts for comfortable wear while carrying loads
- Fast Screw Carry system keeps ice screws out and accessible for immediate deployment during self & crevasse rescue
- Quick drop leg loops allow the harness to be donned and removed easily over crampons, skis, etc.
- Full sized dyneema belay loop for easier rope management
- Weight: 171g
- Waist Sizes:
- Small: 24"-29"
- Medium: 28"-33"
- Large: 32"-38"